The Hair Shop - Chester's No 1 in Hair Extensions

VIP TRESSES 100% HUMAN HAIR
Weave In
WIGS
worldwide
powered by

My Blog

Every day is amazing here at

The Hair Shop in Chester,
22 Watergate Row
Chester
CH1 2LA

100% Human Hair fittings all day long.  With clip ins, weave in and glue in.

Full Head Weave in only £100 (not including hair).
100% Human Hair extensions,
Remi Hair extensions and many more.
                                                      Now brand new Brazilian
                                                     from £79.99
Call into the store or call 0124409440 to make a booking

14 Comments to 100% Human Hair Remi Extensions at The Hair Shop, Chester. Do it like the Celebs:

Comments RSS
Amanda on 07 November 2010 23:06
Ooooh sounds like a great idea, i might even treat my sister, do you sell gift vouchers?
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 08 November 2010 17:27
Hi Amanda, Thank you very much for your enquiry. Yes we can print out a great xmas voucher or post one to you once payment is received for the amount you require. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks Sally

lorna on 21 November 2010 12:34
Hi, I would really like some clip in hair extensions, please can you advise how much they are, and also is it best to make an appointment to match colour etc??!?
Reply to comment

The Hair Shop on 21 November 2010 14:03
Hi Lorna, Thank you very much for your enquiry. It would really depend on the length of hair you are looking for as to the cost. On the website you will see the lengths from 12" through to 24". If you would like us to make the custom made clip ins take the length (e.g. 14" colour 613 = £38.99) and the sewing fee of £10 plus 10 clips on average (99p each = £9.90). The total cost would then equate to £58.89. It would be best for you to pop into the shop so we can colour match you and you can decide on the length of hair you require. You can pop in at any time to discuss this or make an appointment if you call me on 01244 409440 or 07917 131787. I hope this helps with you enquiry and I very much look forward to seeing you soon. Take Care Sally

Bridget on 25 December 2010 23:40
Hi, i would really like some real hair extensions. I want them down to about 12'' long in my colour. I was wondering how much would that cost?
Reply to comment

the hair shop on 04 January 2011 13:07
Hi Bridget, Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I can confirm the price of the 12" 100% Human Hair Extensions start from £26.99 for dark colours and £28.99 for light colours. If you look at our website you will see a large amount of colours & lengths. Or you can pop into the shop in Chester to view the colours and have a colour match. Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks Sally

The Hair Shop on 04 January 2011 13:06
Reply to comment

Leanne on 22 February 2011 11:54
Hi, I am looking for some custom made clip in hair extensions. Do i require an appointment and are you able to layer them in my hair for me for a more natural look? Thanks Leanne
Reply to comment

The Hair Shop on 22 February 2011 13:52
Hi Leanne, Thank you very much for your enquiry! Custom made clip ins can be made for you in store within 30mins, generally without an appointment. However if there are appointments booked in for weaving/glue in it may take a little longer to make but can still be ready the same day. Unfortunately we do not cut/blend the hair extensions, however I can recommend a salon in the area if you wish. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks Sally

Leanne on 22 February 2011 17:46
That will be great. It will be next Tuesday that I will be coming into town for them. Thanks Leanne

The Hair Shop on 22 February 2011 17:48
Fantastic, look forward to seeing you then. Take care Sally x

megan on 25 May 2011 21:40
i have been looking through your website as i require hair extensions. are you the shop situated on the top balcony in chester opposite shops such as the pound bakery? i would like 18" hair extensions for full head and preferably thick ones. how much would this cost? x
Reply to comment

Sam on 19 July 2011 00:21
Hi there, I would like some clip in hair extensions possibly 12" or 14". At the moment my hair is a very light blonde I need to get it to a more natural golden colour first, would it be best to pop in once my hair has been coloured to get a close colour match? Thanks, Sam x
Reply to comment

nicky on 17 November 2012 16:29
hi had my hair weaved in by you a couple of weeeks ago need them tighting how much will that be thanx x
Reply to comment